Operations: Customer Support / Regional Account Coordinator
Global import/export company seeks a Regional Account Coordinator to shape solutions for modern customer challenges. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Regional Account Coordinator will actively support regional sales efforts and provide a dedicated one-on-one customer service to a large network of accounts.
- Required: Five (5) plus years-experience with customer service
- 4-year degree in transportation, supply chain management, or a related field is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce or NetSuite ERPs and CRMs is a plus
- Experience working with cross-functional global teams across time zones
Demonstrated skill in:
- Problem solving and analysis
- Building relationships and obtaining agreement
- Written and verbal communication with parties from all demographics and cultures
- Pivoting and working in a fast-paced environment
We offer competitive salaries based on the Washington Market, 401k with company match, and comprehensive health benefits.
Applications will be reviewed in the order received. Please include a one-page cover letter with your resume.
About TRInternational, Inc.
TRI’s unique approach to chemical distribution offers a variety of products and services tailored to fit the needs of each customer. Founded in 1994 and headquartered just north of Seattle in Edmonds, WA, TRI has regional offices throughout the United States and Global Sourcing offices in Shanghai, China, and Seoul, South Korea. TRI is an active member of the National Association of Chemical Distributors (NACD), where CEO Megan Gluth-Bohan serves on the organization’s Board of Directors.
TRI holds many business certifications including the Women’s Business Enterprise National Certification (WBENC), National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC), and Small Business Association Woman Owned Small Business (SBA WOSB). TRI was ranked #1 on the Puget Sound Business Journal’s largest LGBTQ-Owned Companies List in 2020 and 2021.