TRI Acquires ChemBlend of AmericaJuly 31, 2023 All News
July 31, 2023
TRInternational, Inc. (TRI) is proud to announce the acquisition of ChemBlend of America, LLC (CBA) in Bensenville, IL to strengthen our commitment to providing value-added services and creative options that allow our customers to improve their purchasing power, lower the demand on their human capital, and decrease labor and operational costs.
As a high-quality custom manufacturer, CBA combines technological expertise with vast production capabilities to offer customers a wide range of opportunities to expand and improve their business. CBA’s staff has over 120 years of combined formulating, manufacturing, testing, packaging, and distribution experience with fields of expertise ranging from phosphates, cleaners, and lubricants to coatings, paints, electronics, and UV curables. They treat all business partners’ information with the highest discretion and confidentiality and are consistent with their often-proprietary manufacturing requirements.
TRI’s CEO & Owner, Megan Gluth-Bohan, says, “The acquisition of Chemblend adds an incredible amount of real and practical value to our customers and suppliers. The talented people at Chemblend bring amazing gifts with them as they become part of our collective team. I am thrilled to diversify our business and our team and excited for all we will do together.” John P. Godina, VP of Manufacturing and Midwest Sales Director for TRI, adds, “Because of its diverse manufacturing capabilities, the acquisition of Chemblend of America will allow TRI to offer custom solutions unlike any other chemical distributor.”
TRI & CBA offer:
- Contract Manufacturing Capabilities
- Solvents and water-based systems: ability to dissolve inorganic and organic materials to form a homogenous liquid mixture and disperse in water to form a stable emulsion or suspension.
- UV-Curable systems: characterized by their ability to cure or harden when exposed to ultraviolet (UV) light, resulting in a fast and efficient curing process.
- Dispersion systems: high-speed mixers to generate a high shear force that breaks up solid particles and distributes them in the liquid medium, typically a resin or solvent.
- Contract & Customized Packaging
- Liquid Filling: filling raw materials, liquid finished goods, and paint and coatings formulations into jugs, pails, drums, totes, or other customer-specific packaging.
- Powder Filling: filling raw materials, dry finished goods, and paint and coatings formulations into pails, bags, drums, or other customer-specific packaging.
- Customized packaging: creating custom packaging solutions for raw materials or finished paint and coatings products to help the customer differentiate their products and appeal to specific customer needs.
- Laboratory & Propriety Formulation
- Fully equipped Quality Control (QC) with capabilities to ensure products meet the required specifications and quality standards. Ability to separate, identify, and quantify the individual components of samples and detect trace impurities in the raw materials and finished products.
- Research and development of new products, analysis of new raw materials, complete evaluation of new formulations, and reformulating to improve existing products – all under strict proprietary control.
- Technical support and quality control services to ensure consistent and reliable performance of customers’ products.
- Reliable Supply & Raw Material Sourcing
- 23 stocking & import points across North America and sourcing from over 20 countries.
- Contracts with multiple ocean freight and inland carriers.
- Exclusive sourcing partnerships with access to “hard to source” products.
Finally, TRI offers experience, agility, and attention to personalized customer service, which is proven to be uniquely unmatched. We provide exclusive supplier relationships, industry market intel, and exceptional product knowledge. We recognize your needs, understand your business, and are committed to solving your sourcing challenges and ensuring your supply chain is truly diversified.
As one of North America’s largest women-owned ingredients, raw materials, and services suppliers, TRI is committed to solving each client’s diverse supply chain, service, and operational needs. We are a responsible distributor and a certified small business with SBA WOSB, WBENC, & NGLCC certifications.
Visit our website https://www.trichemicals.com/services/chemblend-custom-blending/ for more information about how TRI & CBA can support you in meeting your objectives and to learn more about the products and services we have to offer. You can also reach us at our HQ at +1(206) 505-3500
Ms. Jennifer A. Calvery
Director of Marketing & Business Development